Mark your calendars for November 28 by way of December 2, 2022 to attend AWS re:Invent in Las Vegas – a studying convention hosted by AWS for the worldwide cloud computing group.
To maximise the worth of your information, it is advisable act upon it in actual time, as a substitute of ready for hours, days, or week. AWS streaming information providers supply unmatched, finish to finish capabilities to construct real-time streaming information pipelines and functions to maximise the worth of your information and act upon it in actual time. You possibly can leverage Kinesis Information Streams, Kinesis Video Streams and Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (MSK) to gather and retailer information streams at scale; Kinesis Information Firehose to load real-time streams into information lakes, warehouses, and analytics providers; and Kinesis Information Analytics to research streaming information in actual time utilizing Apache Flink. With streaming information architectures, prospects can analyze information as quickly as it’s produced, get well timed insights and make real-time selections to capitalize on alternatives, improve buyer experiences, stop networking failures, or replace vital enterprise metrics in real-time, simply to call a number of. This put up walks you thru the important thing periods on streaming information and analytics that you just can not miss this 12 months at reInvent that will help you plan your convention week accordingly.
To entry the session catalog and reserve your seat for one among our streaming information and analytics periods, you have to be registered for re:Invent. Register now!
Keynotes and management periods you can not miss!
Audio system have all the time been a key piece of the re:Invent puzzle. This 12 months is not any totally different, and also you’ll have the possibility to listen to from among the main voices at AWS.
Adam Selipsky, Chief Govt Officer of Amazon Internet Companies – Keynote
Tuesday November 29 | 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM PST | The Venetian
Be part of Adam Selipsky, CEO of Amazon Internet Companies, as he seems on the ways in which forward-thinking builders are remodeling industries and even our future, powered by AWS. He highlights improvements in information, infrastructure, safety, and extra which are serving to prospects obtain their targets sooner, benefit from untapped potential, and create a greater future with AWS.
Swami Sivasubramanian, Vice President of AWS Information and Machine Studying – Keynote
Wednesday November 30 | 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM PST | The Venetian
Be part of Swami Sivasubramanian, Vice President of AWS Information and Machine Studying, as he unveils among the newest AWS improvements, designed that will help you remodel information into significant insights. Hear from main AWS prospects who’re utilizing information to convey new experiences to life for his or her prospects.
AWS storage improvements at exabyte scale – Management session
Tuesday November 29 | 11:00 – 12:00 PM PST | The Venetian
Information is the change agent driving digital transformation. On this session, Mai-Lan Tomsen Bukovec, AWS Tech VP, and Andy Warfield, AWS Distinguished Engineer, share the newest AWS storage improvements and an inside take a look at how prospects drive fashionable enterprise on information lakes and with high-performance information.
Unlock the worth of your information with AWS analytics – Management session
Wednesday November 30 | 2:30 – 3:30 PM PST | The Venetian
Information fuels digital transformation and drives efficient enterprise selections. On this session, G2 Krishnamoorthy, VP of AWS Analytics, addresses the present state of analytics on AWS, covers the newest service improvements round information, and highlights buyer successes with AWS analytics.
Be part of our buyer periods to be taught first-hand how different organizations are maximizing the worth of their information with real-time streaming information architectures, enabling them to untap new enterprise alternatives, improve processes, and ship pleasant buyer experiences.
- How Riot Video games processes 20 TB of analytics information day by day on AWS – Riot Video games ingests about 20 TB of knowledge on daily basis on AWS. This information powers a variety of providers, together with recreation matchmaking, in-game personalization, analytics, safety, and participant habits administration. Be part of this session to learn the way Riot Video games remodeled their information ingestion pipeline to question information from 6 hours after it was produced down to simply 5 minutes. Reserve your seat now!
- How Samsung modernized structure for real-time analytics – On this session, Samsung SmartThings shares how they modernized their streaming information analytics structure for real-time analytics. Initially, Samsung builders spent most of their time managing infrastructure. After migrating to Amazon Kinesis Information Analytics, builders have been in a position to give attention to delivering enterprise worth with no need to fret about infrastructure administration. Reserve your seat now!
- Leveling up pc imaginative and prescient and synthetic intelligence growth – Seeing is believing, and Kami Imaginative and prescient is proof! On this session, Kami Imaginative and prescient speaks to how they utilized Amazon Kinesis Video Streams to do the undifferentiated video lifting in order that they may develop KamiCare fall detection—an correct approach to monitor if an individual has fallen to the ground and can’t rise up. Reserve your seat now!
- How Sony Orchard accelerated innovation with Amazon MSK – The Orchard, a subsidiary of Sony Music Leisure, constructed a high-performing information synchronization answer utilizing Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (Amazon MSK). Learn the way their information synchronization and search capabilities improved utilizing this answer. Reserve your seat now!
- How Poshmark accelerates progress by way of real-time analytics & personalization – Learn how Poshmark designed real-time personalization utilizing real-time occasion seize to ship tailor-made buyer experiences, cut back safety dangers, and allow end-users to extra confidently work together with the Poshmark app. Reserve your seat now!
- Constructing and working at scale with characteristic administration (sponsored by LaunchDarkly) – LaunchDarkly prospects ship software program functions that assist hundreds of thousands of end-users at any given time. They depend on LaunchDarkly to launch, management, and measure these functions in actual time with out destructive buyer influence. On this session, we’ll talk about key structure selections and LaunchDarkly greatest practices. Reserve your seat now!
AWS re:Invent breakout periods are lecture-style and one hour lengthy. These periods happen throughout the re:Invent campus and canopy all matters in any respect ranges.
- What’s new in AWS streaming – Streaming information and analytics assist your online business make real-time contextual selections, ship personalised buyer experiences, and untap new alternatives in actual time. Be part of us to search out out concerning the newest improvements within the AWS streaming portfolio. Reserve your seat now!
- Construct a managed analytics platform in your ecommerce enterprise – With the rise in reputation of on-line procuring, constructing an analytics platform for ecommerce is essential for any group as a result of it supplies insights concerning the enterprise, tendencies, and buyer habits. Be part of us to discover ways to construct a whole analytics platform in batch and real-time mode. Reserve your seat now!
- Publishing real-time monetary information feeds utilizing Kafka – This session describes the best way to supply a real-time monetary information feed as a service on AWS. With Amazon MSK, you should use Kafka to permit your prospects to subscribe to message matters containing the monetary information of curiosity. We are going to cowl connectivity greatest practices for scalability, safety choices for a safe structure, and classes realized from prospects which are utilizing AWS to distribute monetary information on AWS. Reserve your seat now!
- Work together with streaming information utilizing Amazon Kinesis Information Analytics Studio – Be part of us on this theater session to learn the way analyzing streaming information supplies the well timed, actionable insights a enterprise must develop. Reserve your seat now!
Chalk talks are a extremely interactive content material format with a small viewers. Every begins with a brief lecture delivered by an AWS skilled adopted by a Q&A session with the viewers.
- Trendy information change utilizing AWS information streaming – We’ll discover how totally different methods sync low-latency information adjustments utilizing Apache Hudi backed by Amazon Easy Storage Service (Amazon S3) in an information mesh structure. This contemporary structure permits builders to construct streaming jobs that learn, be a part of, and combination information from a number of datasets and sync information adjustments to downstream information shops. Reserve your seat now!
- Construct a serverless streaming workload with Amazon Kinesis – Gathering, processing, and analyzing streaming information is simple with Amazon Kinesis providers. Make plans for this chalk speak that can take your streaming capabilities to the following degree. Reserve your seat now!
Workshops are two-hour hands-on periods the place you’re employed in groups to unravel issues utilizing AWS providers. Workshops set up attendees into small teams and supply situations to encourage interplay, supplying you with the chance to be taught from and train one another. Don’t overlook to convey your laptop computer!
- Constructing a serverless Apache Kafka information pipeline – Serverless means “give attention to what issues”! On this workshop, we’ll present how one can construct a serverless information pipeline utilizing Amazon MSK Serverless, deploy a Kafka shopper container-based AWS Lambda operate, and rather more! Reserve your seat now!
- Occasion detection with Amazon MSK and Amazon Kinesis Information Analytics – When in Las Vegas, you do as Las Vegans do! On this workshop, you’ll see how casinos use Amazon MSK, Amazon Kinesis Information Analytics Studio, and AWS Lambda to reinforce buyer experiences. Reserve your seat now!
- Construct good digicam functions utilizing Amazon Kinesis Video Streams WebRTC – Amazon Kinesis Video Streams WebRTC helps customers to simply construct low-latency video options equivalent to good doorbells, linked autos, surveillance cameras, and extra. Be part of this workshop for hands-on expertise constructing a whole real-world video answer, together with establishing a tool with a digicam to transmit video. Reserve your seat now!
Enjoyable, enjoyable, and extra enjoyable!
All work and no play … not at re:Invent! Certain, we’ll work onerous and be taught quite a bit, however we additionally plan to have a good time whereas we’re collectively. Our gamified studying periods gives you real-life studying alternatives by way of interactive occasions that promise to be enjoyable and entertaining!
The enjoyable continues with AWS Builder Labs, the place you’ll have the chance to check your expertise in sandbox settings whereas working alongside among the main minds from AWS!
And don’t overlook to go to the Analytics kiosk throughout the AWS Village to satisfy with specialists to dive deeper into AWS streaming information providers equivalent to Kinesis Information Streams, Kinesis Information Firehose, Kinesis Information Analytics and Amazon MSK. It is possible for you to to ask our specialists questions and expertise dwell demos for our newly launched capabilities. Ensure that to cease by the swag distribution desk to seize free Analytics swag in case you have attended both the Analytics kiosk or one among our breakout periods, chalk talks, or workshops.
Register at the moment
Hold your eyes on this put up for extra updates and thrilling information. It’s going to be a merely wonderful occasion and we will’t wait to see you at re:Invent 2022, the world’s premier tech occasion! Register now to safe your spot!
In regards to the writer
Anna Montalat is a Senior Product Advertising Supervisor for AWS streaming information providers which incorporates Amazon Managed Streaming for Apache Kafka (MSK), Kinesis Information Streams, Kinesis Video Streams, Kinesis Information Firehose, and Kinesis Information Analytics. She is obsessed with bringing new and rising applied sciences to market, working intently with service groups and enterprise prospects. Exterior of labor, Anna skis by way of winter time and sails by way of summer season.