It is a upkeep launch, after the earlier one was greater than a 12 months outdated. There have been a pair open pull requests which I merged.
- Modified DTTextAttachment to be a subclass of NSTextAttachment to keep away from some crashes.
- Take away the checking of tiled layer in DTAttributedTextContentView.
- Eliminated unneeded fixed inflicting a warning
- Added help for underline coloration
- Added capacity to move in a UIFontDescriptor for DTHTMLAttributedStringBuilder
On the primary change I believe there is likely to be some additional work essential to truly use the native sizing capabilities accurately. DTCoreText was began at a time when there was no NSTextAttachment on iOS (earlier than iOS 7). Since we can not even construct for this platform any extra for a number of years, it was okay to make this alteration.
The final change bought carried out to take care of a difficulty the place Instances New Roman could be used as a substitute of San Francisco UI.
Many because of the contributors of pull requests!
Additionally printed on Medium.